I’m away, on a short break, so a lot of the blogs are subjects I have saved and post dated, although with a bit of luck I will manage a few live blogs on the train, as we head through Europe. I have my iPhone, iPad and moleskin, all waiting to record anything I see, so if time or the lovely Wendy allows I might just be able to share.
I suppose because of our mode of transport, it will be the railways of France, Germany and Italy that will be gaining my attention, as this is now our way of travelling, if we can, its relaxing, the wine and food is usualy not bad, and time seems to stand still, that is until we have to change trains !. Also check out my Flickr account for interesting CPD photo, I will certainly be adding as I go.
Don’t forget,no tech hangout This Friday if I can find a wifi and my iPad wil work, I’ll log in, call in to chat, moan,find out something, anything to do with Architectural Technology. follow me on Google + “+stevescaysbrook”
- Architectural Technologist – My new iPad and me (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Another Sunday in the sun and a my first stab at Blogsy (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Moleskin (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Profile Boards (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Late to work (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – PlanGrid – a fast and easy way to read PDF files on the iPAd (konstrukshon.com)