This excellent video by Scoble of the Architect Dan Meis,who was the architect behind Los Angeles‘ Staples Center and Seattle‘s baseball stadium, Safeco Field. Here Dan talks to Scoble about the process of designing those, what he’s working on now for the World Cup. Long talk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Meis has more about Dan.
Whats interesting is his view of the team, he designs and leave the detail to his team, excellent, no real information on his CAD, although the background is lined with Mac’s, although he uses both Mac and PC in the office.
You might also want to visit the Populous website, its realy very good, I like the magazine, it has a superb page turning sound/swish and the content is certainly worth another hour of Quality CPD, its more about Sport, but its a learning read.
- Architectural Technologist – BIM and Vectorworks from CU (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – WIFI Geo tagging (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Connector tool for Vectorworks (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Vectorworks Plugin Arredo (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Vectorworks for Left Handers (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Facebook Data Centre (konstrukshon.com)
- “Natalie Portman & Benjamin Millepied Welcomed A Baby Boy!” and related posts (infdaily.com)
- “Two Men Arrested In Joss Stone Murder Plot!” and related posts (backseatcuddler.com)
- “No limit for Bruins, Canucks Stanley Cup Game 7 ticket prices” and related posts (ticketnews.com)