Architectural Technologist – Late to work
No blog of any meaning today, I got stuck in a load of traffic trying to get round a bad accident on the M5 near Tewkesbury, so I missed the first lesson and made it to the second morning session.
So what else, well the letters and paperwork for the CIAT belfast conference is now out Jan in Central office has sent me all the details, I shall be there on Friday and more than lightly leave monday morning, I left on Sunday from cambridge and should not realy have driven, I think I was still hung over, late afternoon, so this year, I plan to leave it a little !.
It should be a good do, and judging by the last one I went to in Belfast all those years ago, Monday morning might be just about right.
What ever happens I will meet and greet old friends, sip a few dark ones and sample the whiskey. It was the wine that got me into trouble in Cambridge, I blame Bob.
Perhaps we should hold a Google+ hangout to let every one in, I’ll work on it
Slainte, mines a pint
Don’t forget, I will host a tech hangout every Friday at 3 pm, call in to chat, moan,find out something, anything to do with Architectural Technology. follow me on Google + “+stevescaysbrook”
- Architectural Technologist – Creating fear (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Rainwater and our need to understand water tables (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Just a late Sunday (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – More links and tips are now posted on Google + (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Editing & Changing a polyline in a Vectorworks drawing (konstrukshon.com)
- Architectural Technologist – Working with Two Screens (konstrukshon.com)