It always amuses me at the vast amount of water our existing WC‘s use globally, well some one at FastCoexist seems to think the same, this article is a good primer to water use and the existing WC systems we use. Since Thomas Crapper sorted out the way we use water and pipes, we use water like it’s free, well it’s not and the whole system needs updating, how I don’t know, but it would be worth some ones research.
- Yahoo Dillon set to shine at Sheffield – Bookmakers Stayers Preview (blogs.bettor.com)
- Meet Donald Citron: The Alleged “Crapper Scrapper” of Denver (jonathanturley.org)
- NYC to Offer Water-Saving Toilet Rebates (earth911.com)
- Changing Climates, Changing Minds: The Great Stink of London (skepticalscience.com)
- Through a fog of processed carbohydrates (cathyzielske.typepad.com)