Architectural Technologist – Dictionary

by scays on 28/10/2009

Image by joesflickr via Flickr

Although I continue to put construction terminology onto this site for ease of use, my full dictionary is available on the Architectural-technologist web site.  Have I missed out some work, or phrase, that is used in construction you might like to add, drop me a line to add.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post:

Next post: